Custom Search

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dale Walkers Holeshot Performance

I have recently been hearing a lot about Dale Walkers Holeshot Performance products from customers at the dealership I work at. I have finally visited the website and found that they have a wide variety of new and innovative products for the SV/DL line of motorcycles. They even have a fuel management system for the sv650/1000 that allows you to adjust your fuel/air ratio. It is not a remapping tool, but according to them you can get almost perfect fuel air ratio with it with proper dyno testing. They even include Dales personal settings that were dyno tested. I have also heard the pipes that they sell on a V-Strom1000 and I must say they sound awesome. Check out their site http://www.holeshot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

free online games for kids